Gourmet Chocolate Covered Grapes
Sweet, juicy grapes meet silky, rich chocolate with a delightful walnut crunch. One bite and you'll be hooked! 🍇🍫
- 1 sheet of waxed paper
- 24 green seedless Jasmine Vineyards grapes
- 3 small bunches red and green seedless Jasmine Vineyards grapes
- 1 cup dark chocolate (chips or broken pieces)
- 1/8 cup oil (canola, coconut or vegetable)
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/8 cup white chocolate (chips or broken pieces)
- Rinse grapes, remove stems and pat dry.
- Simmer dark chocolate in a pan with oil. Stir until melted and remove from heat. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
- Set aside half the grapes and arrange the crushed nuts in a flat dish.
- For the first group of grapes, individually roll each grape in chocolate until covered completely. Set each grape on a sheet of waxed paper until cooled.
- For the second group of grapes, individually dip each grape in chocolate to the half-way point, and dip the chocolate side into nuts. Place on waxed paper until cooled.
- Simmer white chocolate in a pan. Since white chocolate is made from cocoa butter, it may not require oil, or just a drop or two. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate on chocolate-covered grapes and arrange on small serving plates.
- Arrange with red and green grape bunches. Serve and enjoy!