Kids and grown-ups alike will hippity hoppity right on over to the dessert table for these sweet Easter treats!
Gourmet Easter Treats – Made with Grapes!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 24 green seedless California grapes
- 2-3 small bunches of red and green seedless California grapes
- 1 cup dark chocolate (chips or broken pieces)
- ⅛ cup of oil (canola, coconut or vegetable)
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- ⅛ cup of white chocolate (chips or broken pieces)
- 1 sheet of waxed paper
- Rinse grapes, remove stems and pat dry.
- Simmer dark chocolate in a pan with oil. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Allow the chocolate to cool slightly. Meanwhile, set aside half the grapes and arrange the crushed nuts in a flat dish.
- For the first group of grapes, individually roll each grape in chocolate until covered completely. Set each grape on a sheet of waxed paper until cooled.
- For the second group of grapes, individually dip each grape in chocolate to the half-way point, and dip the chocolate side into nuts. Place on waxed paper until cooled.
- Simmer white chocolate in a pan. Since white chocolate is made from cocoa butter, it may not require oil, or just a drop or two. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate on chocolate-covered grapes and arrange on small serving plates. Add bunches of red and green seedless California grapes.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 2 Amount per serving Calories 646 % Daily Value* Total Fat 50.4g 65% Saturated Fat 17.9g 90% Cholesterol 23mg 8% Sodium 36mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 52.4g 19% Dietary Fiber 5.8g 21% Total Sugars 42.2g Protein 8.1g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 16mg 1% Iron 2mg 12% Potassium 137mg 3%
Find more inspiration on our Pinterest page!