Roasted Grapes Platter
A pleasing platter of roasted grapes is perfect for impromptu gatherings! Serve with French bread and a variety of hard and soft cheeses.
- 1 lb (1 bunch) red, green or black seedless Jasmine Vineyards grapes
- small sprig fresh thyme
- 2 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Gently coat grape bunch with olive oil and vinegar. (See variation below.)
- Place on a baking tray in a 425° F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until soft and juicy.
- Serve with French bread and a variety of hard and soft cheeses (see Food & Wine article here for ideas); garnish with mint.
Variation: Remove grapes from stems prior to tossing in olive oil and vinegar and roast in a single layer on sheet pan.