These bon bons are sure to please your sweetheart…
If grapes are “fruit of the gods” they are most certainly suitable for Valentine’s day! Cupid’s arrow takes on a whole new meaning with these romantic fruit kebabs.
Retail displays and inspiration go hand-in hand on Valentine’s Day
The trend on spending for Valentine’s Day continues to go up! Shoppers said they planned to spend an average $196.31on Valentine’s Day in 2020, according to the National Retail Federation. That’s an increase of 21 percent over the 2019 record of $161.96.
Fresh flowers, fruit, chocolate, wine, cheese – sometimes just putting out a beautiful assortment of stock items sends the right message: bring home something special.
No need to rely on pre-packaged Valentine’s chocolates, stuffed bears or other SNL skit-inspired “gifts.” Instead, go with your own unique in-store display with an added personal touch, such as:
- Chocolate fondue recipe card with the ingredients right there
- Staff-recommended wine & cheese pairings
- Local chef-inspired gourmet dinner recipes with shopping list
- Top-selling Valentine’s Day items for shoppers needing a quick and easy (but thoughtful!) purchase
- “Gourmet Valentine’s Day” banner with assorted delicacies
- Spotlight on a local chocolatier or other artisanal goods
And as always, display contests can inspire staff to create eye-catching and profitable displays, no matter the season.
We hope these ideas help sweeten up your Valentine’s Day displays!
Make your Valentine swoon with these three chocolate dipped, drizzled and skewered confections!